Lighting & Staging Executive
Trinity Christian Centre| Date Posted: 18-Jan-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Plan, set up and operate lighting equipment, as well as staging and fly systems for productions, services and recordings, in and out of Church.
- Design and program lighting, staging and fly systems for all venues and events.
- Equip/train volunteers and end-users of the systems.
- Liaise with external and internal users on requirements for events as well as work with contractors when required.
- Ensure maintenance of lighting, staging and fly systems.
- Assist Audio as needed for planning, set-up and operating systems.
- Assist Audio with maintenance of Audio systems.
- Assist with recording, editing and uploading of post-produced material.
- Formal Training in Lighting.
- Training in Electronics would be a plus.
- Relevant experience (in similar technical environment).
- Ability to do shift duties.
Trinity Christian Centre