- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Enjoy a variety of perks including an attractive salary
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating and maintaining all elements of lighting such as Dynamic, Pre-Baked, Interior and Exterior and NPC Dialogue scenes
- Maintaining a balance between visual quality and performance requirements for Real Time game application
- Collaborating with other departments to create atmospheric lighting that communicates mood, storytelling and gameplay intention
- Work with Art Director and Leads to maintain Artistic consistency
- You have at least 3 year experience, ideally within Video Production, Camera & Photography or Video Editor.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You have a strong understanding of color, framing, staging and lighting.
- You have a good sense of acting VideoGame Background and knowledge of real-time rendering
- You can adapt easily to in-house Game Engine
- You can develop compelling narratives and visuals.
- You possess a strong artistic & creative aesthetic and can communicate your ideas simply and effectively.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Ref : 79203119
Snaphunt Pte Ltd