Lifting Engineer (UP$6000 / Construction / Redhill / Civil Engineering)
• $4000 - $6000
• Well Established Company
• Leading Construction Company: Grade A1 contractor
• AWS + Variable Bonus + Excellent Welfare
• Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Mon - Fri), 8:30am – 12:30pm (Alt Sat)
- Be responsible for managing day to day lifting operations.
- Plan, organize, supervise and liaise closely with sub-contractors and operation teams on all ongoing lifting activities.
- Conduct routine checks and inspections of works on site to ensure compliance with authorities' and client’s requirements.
- Review project safety (e.g. lifting plans, etc.)
- Other ad hoc duties as per assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering which recognised by PE Board
- 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience in construction industry
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd