China Railway 11 Bureau Group Corporation (Singapore Branch)| Date Posted: 4-May-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Be responsible for managing day to day lifting operations.
- Plan, organize, supervise and liaise closely with sub-contractors and operation teams on all ongoing lifting activities.
- Conduct routine checks and inspections of works on site to ensure compliance with authorities' and client’s requirements.
- Review project safety (e.g. lifting plans, etc.)
- Other ad hoc duties as per assigned.
- Plan & manage the construction of viaduct installations using launching girder and lifting frames
- Prepare specification of launching girder and lifting frames
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by the PE Board or qualification acceptable to the Commissioner of Building Control as eligible for application as a Resident Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in the construction supervision for large scale LTA project
- Possess IES certificate for Appointed Person for Lifting Operation
- Possess following Soft Skills :
- Able to work under stress and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated with high degree of integrity
- Highly Organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excel, words and powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Mandarin
China Railway 11 Bureau Group Corporation (Singapore Branch)