Lift Technician & Playground Maintenance / $1800 - $2600 / Island-Wide Service
Salary range: $1,800 - $2,600 depending on qualification and experience.
We will consider either perm / 1-2 years contract.
Any interested candidates, please contact Quill's WhatsApp @ 93225121
1) Technician (Lift Maintenance & Repair) x 10
- Attend to lift breakdowns within ½ hours.
- Report lift breakdown details accurately using lift fault codes.
- Keep proper and accurate records of all breakdowns.
- Report abnormal lift breakdown pattern and to recommend repairs on the suitability of lift part replacements.
- During call back, to conduct checks, carry out minor repair and switch off lifts deemed to be unsafe.
- Troubleshoot for EBOPS and TMS defects.
- Monitor and take preventive measure to reduce lift breakdowns.
- Feedback problems diagnosed during troubleshooting to service mechanics to improve the quality of routine maintenance.
- NITEC in Building / Engineering or related
- Able to use email/excel
- Preferably with some work experience in repair and maintenance works
- Possess motor-cycle license and with personal vehicle
- Willing to perform overnight standby to attend to emergency calls
2) Technician (Lift Testing and Inspection) – stationed at Town Councils x 3
- Conduct lift inspection and testing on a daily basis, check and certify part replace by lift companies, etc.
- Conduct annual and 5 year load test for lifts
- Attend to lift related complaints
- Report / highlight incidents to contractors and follow up closely with them to resolve issues
- Administrative work including furnishing inspection reports and following up on emails
- Minimally NITEC in Building / Engineering related
- Comfortable with administrative work and able to use email, Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Preferably with some relevant work experience
- Candidates who possess motor-cycle license and with personal vehicle are preferred as there will be multiple travelling from sites to sites required
- Able to move heavy weights for load test
- Willing to work on full day alternate Saturday
- Entry level candidates keen to explore a hands on and meaningful career is welcome to apply
3) Technician (Lift Testing and Comissioning) x3
- Conduct site survey if necessary for preparing hoistway cables, travelling cables and other lift parts for lift installation sub-contractor to install
- Attend to site meeting, if necessary
- Run slow speed for subcontractor to continue lift installation
- Fix all hoistway cables and travelling cables, hoistway switches and plates, door operator and adjustment
- Adjust all landing doors and car door
- Adjust lift speed pattern and levelling
- Conduct preliminary lift testing
- Provides lift installation quality check and defects list to installer and vendor, ensuring all is in order before handover to owner and lift maintenance unit
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
- Adjust safety controls, counterweights, shoes and brake linings.
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
- Trouble shoots and rectify technical faults.
- Attends to Authorised Examiner, Town Council and HDB Authorities, Customer’s inspection
- Minimally NITEC in Engineering related studies
- Candidates with some relevant work experience will be at an advantage
- Entry level candidates that are keen to progress and learn in this industry are welcome to apply
- Do not mind working in construction sites
4) Technician (Playground Maintenance) x 1
- Carry out monthly inspection of playgrounds and submit report to Town Councils (Defect Liability Period - DLP)
- Feedback to Assistant Engineering Executive (AEE) upon identification of damaged/ defective parts
- Assist AEE in carrying out minor repairs & installation of playground equipment/ cast in-situ rubber flooring
- Assist AEE in retrieving parts from store
- Assist in handover of playground sites and help to identify defects if any
- Driving of company’s vehicle to carry out maintenance/repair work
- Other related duties as assigned from time to time
- Willing to work outdoors
- Diligent and physically work required
- Positive to learn and not afraid to be hands-on
- No experience needed but handyman prior experience would be beneficial