Lift Technician / Engineer (Up to $2,800)
- Arranging and supervise contractors to carry out the upgrading or improvement works whenever necessary.
- Responsible for attending to breakdowns and roubleshooting equipment faults.
- Carry out preventive / corrective actions and to perform inspection & testing of lifts.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Engineering equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience handling lift/elevator maintenance
- Ability to handle pressure and work challenging lead times
- Ability to work independently
Working Location: North
Working Hours: 5.25 days work week 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to $2,800
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn : Ms Rin Chan
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD