Liferay Senior Developer
Accion Labs Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Liferay Senior Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates and applies strong technical hands on experience, and knowledge to design, documents and implements technical solutions to fulfill functional requirements and user stories.
- Establishes design standards for Portlet development on the Liferay platform.
- Engineers solutions on the Liferay platform designing custom Portlets that integrate with external data providers using an MVC design pattern and utilize and/or extend common Liferay Portlets.
- Performs software design and code reviews interacting with product owners, operations engineers, data SMEs and other team members to evaluate and improve operational and performance aspects of the overall system.
- Capable of resolving complex issues across the lifecycle from new development to operations and maintenance
- Support DevOps initiatives utilizing automation to promote continuous integration
- Monitors and stays current on existing and new industry trends on web technologies and related concerns to aid with roadmap planning and risk mitigation.
- Able to understand the requirement and quickly correlate to the standard way of implementation using the Liferay tools.
- 5 years of experience in Liferay Portal(including Liferay DXP or Liferay 7.*) and portal standards including JSR168, JSR286.
- Hands-on experiences in Web Services(SOAP and REST), XML and data persistence layer framework design and development.
- Experience with Java and/or Object-Oriented design
- Experience using application / web servers such as JBoss and Apache, and DB(Mariadb/Oracle/MySql)
- Experience designing end to end JEE applications, services and related technologies.
- Experience developing enterprise applications using Agile/Scrum methodology work professionally and collaboratively with Scrum team members and Product Owner
- Experience in complete Stack Development(Full stack developers preferred)
- Experience in developing groovy scripts, hoops, OSGI and POJO
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills to debug the code and fix the issue.
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g., Jenkins or Hudson)
- Experience in Linux/Unix scripts for housekeeping, patching files
- Experience in Liferay environment setup and Administration (LDAP integration, SSO, Site management, Kaleo workflow, WCM)
- If you are interested in having a conversation, please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] , [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a copy of your resume.
Accion Labs Pte Ltd