Accion Labs Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong leadership, technical hands on experience, and knowledge to design, documents and implements technical solutions, handle Clients independently.
- Clearly articulate solutions which is viable for client
- Establishes design standards for Portlet development on the Liferay platform.
- Closely work with the Product Owners, Technology teams to understand the requirements and to perform the Impact analysis and provide a solution which caters to all the stakeholders.
- Engineers solutions on the Liferay platform designing custom Portlets that integrate with external data providers using an MVC design pattern and utilize and/or extend common Liferay Portlets.
- Performs software design and code reviews interacting with product owners, operations engineers, data SMEs and other team members to evaluate and improve operational and performance aspects of the overall system.
- Capable of resolving complex issues across the lifecycle from new development to operations and maintenance
- Support DevOps initiatives utilizing automation to promote continuous integration
- Monitors and stays current on existing and new industry trends on web technologies and related concerns to aid with roadmap planning and risk mitigation.
- Total 8-10 years of Software development experience and out of which 5-6 years of experience in Development, Administration, Deployment, Up-gradation of Liferay with high volume and high-reliability requirements. At least 4 years of experience in leading the team technically.
- Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications, with knowledge of the different tiers, including: web servers, application servers, databases and infrastructure
- Design and Development of Portal using Liferay out of box portlets, Liferay MVC Portlets, Spring MVC portlets, JSR 286 Portlet depending on the requirement.
- Design and development of Liferay themes using the UI technologies like CSS, JS, Ajax, jQuery, Bootstrap, Alloy UI
- Experience in integration with other systems, LDAP, SSO, Google Analytics, Solr/Elastic Search
- Managing the Portal using strong Administrative and Deployment skills of Liferay.
- Integrating Portal with different third party applications using Web services/REST API & Hands-on experiences in XML and data persistence layer framework design and development.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Internal and External Quality Analysis for self and peer code
- Involved in Sprint Planning meeting, Daily Status update calls and Analysis on User Requirements.
- Liferay Certification would be preferred.
- Experience with Java and/or Object-Oriented design
- Experience using application / web servers such as JBoss and Apache, and DB servers(Mariadb/Oracle)
- Experience designing end to end JEE applications, services and related technologies.
- Experience developing enterprise applications using Agile/Scrum methodology work professionally and collaboratively with Scrum team members and Product Owner
- Experience in complete Stack Development
- Experience in developing groovy scripts, hoops, OSGI and POJO
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills to debug the code and fix the issue.
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g., Jenkins or Hudson)
- Experience in Linux/Unix scripts for housekeeping, patching files
- Experience in Liferay environment setup and Administration (LDAP integration, SSO, Site management, Kaleo workflow, WCM)
Accion Labs Pte Ltd