Accion Labs Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong leadership, technical hands on experience, and knowledge to design, documents and implements technical solutions, handle Clients independently.
- Responsible for right design and development of multi-tiered, scalable applications in a web environment.
- Provides knowledge leadership in technology standards and architectural governance. Provides guidance to project teams regarding guiding principles, system and application design, coding and design standards, best practices, and system performance and availability
- Technical assessment (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
Drive the technical strategy and lead team(s) in meeting the strategic objectives. Foster high performing technical teams.
- Designs complex systems at the component level, makes strategic technology choices, and directly supervises the quality of designs and implementation inside and between components
Support and create a standard Framework for development projects, Common Library of Re-use components.
- Lead collaboration efforts and Mentor others in conceptualizing and developing new software programs, Poc, Pov and applications.
Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Work with solution group for ensuring pre-sales solution support. Customer discussions on technical architecture, solution and estimations
Participate in critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
Serve as a technical expert in one or more areas and provide technical guidance and reviews to other teams/members
- 10+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture) as well as more current methodologies such as Agile (Rup, Xp, Scrum, Iterative Development).
- Atleast 4 years of experience as Liferay Architect
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in Ooad/Oops/Uml
Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Product conceptualization to realization.
- Well versed with Refactoring Tools, Unit Test Tools, Uml based Design Tools, Data Modeling Tools
- Demonstrated expertise in a Microsoft Technology based solutions /platform
- Formal Testing and Sqa experience
Performance Improvements Load Balancing/ Log Shaping
Migration/Upgrade of Databases
- Total 5-6 years of experience in Development, Administration, Deployment, Up-gradation of Liferay with high volume and high-reliability requirements. At least 4 years of experience in leading the team technically.
- Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications, with knowledge of the different tiers, including: web servers, application servers, databases and infrastructure
- Design and Development of Portal using Liferay out of box portlets, Liferay MVC Portlets, Spring MVC portlets, JSR 286 Portlet depending on the requirement.
- Design and development of Liferay themes using the UI technologies like CSS, JS, Ajax, jQuery, Bootstrap, Alloy UI
- Experience in integration with other systems, LDAP, SSO, Google Analytics, Solr/Elastic Search
- Managing the Portal using strong Administrative and Deployment skills of Liferay.
- Integrating Portal with different third party applications using Web services/REST API & Hands-on experiences in XML and data persistence layer framework design and development.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Internal and External Quality Analysis for self and peer code
- Involved in Sprint Planning meeting, Daily Status update calls and Analysis on User Requirements.
- Liferay Certification would be preferred.
- Experience with Java and/or Object-Oriented design
- Experience using application / web servers such as JBoss and Apache, and DB servers(Mariadb/Oracle/MySql)
- Experience designing end to end JEE applications, services and related technologies.
- Experience developing enterprise applications using Agile/Scrum methodology work professionally and collaboratively with Scrum team members and Product Owner
- Experience in complete Stack Development
- Experience in developing groovy scripts, hoops, OSGI and POJO
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills to debug the code and fix the issue.
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g., Jenkins or Hudson)
- Experience in Linux/Unix scripts for housekeeping, patching files
- Experience in Liferay environment setup and Administration (LDAP integration, SSO, Site management, Kaleo workflow, WCM)
Accion Labs Pte Ltd