Lifecycle Marketing Executive
- Opportunity within a payments startup with expansion plans in SEA
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a fast-growing omni-channel 'buy now pay later' payment company. With a solution that enables consumers to afford responsibly, they help merchants of all sizes boost online sales.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans and translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- You have at least 2 years experience in leading marketing campaigns within Internet, Fintech, ecommerce, SaaS space.
- You have experience with evaluating marketing performance metrics
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd