Library Officer-Senior Library Officer (Senior School)
The successful applicants will work as part of the library team assisting in the general administration of the library and care of its resources including the cataloguing of library resources, running the circulation desk, and creating a welcoming and well-ordered environment. They will encourage students’ curiosity and independence when using the library space.
They will also need to show competency in library management systems and current knowledge of digital technologies is preferred.
- A diploma/degree (advantageous to have skills and qualification in Library & Information Studies)
- Good organisational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency in library related technologies (software and hardware) and Microsoft Office Applications
- Good research skills and interest in design & technology in a library setting will be an added advantage
- Experience working with students aged 11 – 18 in an international school context would be an added advantage
- For the Senior Library Officer, applicant needs to be able to demonstrate good leadership skills; significant experience with managing library systems would be an added advantage
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date of applications is Monday, 24 June 2019
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd