Level Designer - Gaming
- Excellent opportunity with well known gaming firm
- Opportunity to use creativity to generate exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences
As a Level Designer, you will create the game levels and create and implement the gameplay situations based on the creative vision.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understanding the part that your level plays in the overall game experience based on the Creative Director’s vision.
- Being familiar with the script and, more specifically, with the episodes in his/her level so that the story remains coherent.
- Prototyping the environment, establishing the layouts, and suggesting ways of using the interactive and non-interactive elements to create the desired emotions.
- Communicating the results of the prototype to the other crafts in order to validate the intentions and have the Level Design TD assess the technical feasibility and the quality of the maps (Game Design Director).
- Working in collaboration with the Level Artists to ensure that the playability of the level and the graphic elements support each other.
- Integrating the elements produced in the map (new gameplay, AI, sound, etc.), as the project progresses.
- Controlling the accessibility, understanding, and level of difficulty of the level.
- Correcting the level design bugs entered into the database by testers.
- Carrying out all other related tasks.
- You possess attestation of collegial studies in video game level design and production or equivalent. and you have at least 3 years’ experience in video game level design.
- You have the ability to work well as part of a team and you are creative, with an ability to challenge the player
- You are critical and possess an analytical sense.
- You possess the structure, rigour and ability to put oneself in the player’s shoes when required.
Ref No: 62424105
Snaphunt Pte Ltd