Level 1 Fiber Optics Cabling Technician/Engineer
Company UEN: 199700895N
Work Location: Bayfront Ave
Experience : Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Cabling
• Facilities Management related tasks, including but not restricted to structured network cabling, cable tracing, patching and rack management in relation to Data Center / ELV operations.
• Installation, termination, testing and labeling of all cross-connects (copper, coax, fiber) cable.
• Moving and installation of cabinets, racks and IT equipment.
• Hardware installation including but not restricted: shelves, iPDU, rails, cable management and IT equipment.
• Exhibit quality workmanship on all work and maintain colocation space cleanliness.
• Liaise with Facilities, Security and Surveillance teams to ensure optimal operation of electricity, HVAC and monitoring environments within Data Centers and ELV rooms.
• Data Center Operations (DCO) Equipment configuration & management, including but not restricted to IPKVM, iPDU and DCIM software.
• Manage & monitor the physical health of the network & server environments.
• Follow established processes used by the team and participated in regular process review and maintain service standards defined in OLA/SLA.
• Respond to incidents following the standard incident response procedure & assist with resolution.
• Ticket management and queue monitoring (incident, service request & change) for network & system queues.
• Perform tasks at the direction of supervisor.
• Daily handover to shift personnel, Project support, Timesheet and team documentation.
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd