Snaphunt Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 5-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels
- Opportunity to work with a Top Ranking International firm
- Attractive Package
Our client, an international law firm, is looking to hire a legal secretary in their Singapore office.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing lawyers with secretarial and administrative support.
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Coordinating travel itineraries and making travel arrangements.
- Managing signatories and handling simple legal documents.
- Handling and screening all incoming calls.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the team as required.
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of legal documents.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Prior documentation experience would be an advantage
- You have good typing speed, pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills .
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/72594095
Snaphunt Pte Ltd