Legal Secretary / Debt Recovery Officer for Banking Litigation Department (Full time / Part time)
Our company is a well-known and respected law firm located in the CBD area. We are seeking passionate positions for experienced legal secretary to join our busy and dedicated team in our banking litigation department.
We are looking for dynamic candidates; with excellent attention to detail with ability to work under pressure and great communication and organisational skills.
The right candidate will be friendly, dedicated and a team player. In return you will get the opportunity to work with a great, hard-working team where you will expand your skills and knowledge within the legal industry, through hands on training and close working relationship with the conducting lawyers.
Write to us, if you are the right candidate who possess the following criteria:
- No Experience required.
- Possess relevant experience in banking litigation for Debt Recovery Department is a plus.
- Able to work independently, preparation of letters and legal documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have good communication skills
- Able to perform administrative duties
- You pay attention to detail
- You are a team player
- You can multi-task
- Training will be provided.
- Perform key administrative processes
- Maintain information management processes
- Conduct common legal compliance online searches
- Preparation of legal correspondence and court documents
Please email us your CV with a recent photograph to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tan Kok Quan Partnership