Legal Secretary, Corporate Finance
- Excellent training opportunity
- Work with dynamic and talented people
- Good earning potential
Our client is a top-tier UK Law Firm with key offices in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America. Their lawyers came from diverse cultural background and a mix of legal expertise which gave the firm better position in advising both local and international clients. Having a long track record of acting as a gateway between East and West, they have an excellent reputation in Asia with practices in real-estate, intellectual property, finance and taxation.
They are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to support their continuous growth and expansion.
- Provide overall secretarial and administrative support to 2-3 fee earners
- Responsible in calendar management and meeting arrangement
- Manage complex travel arrangement and related expense claims
- Arrange the delivery of legal correspondence to clients
- Maintaining fee earners’ timesheets and prepare for monthly billing
- Maintain an organized client’s files and folders
- Audio typing when required
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
The successful candidates would have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Legal or Litigation Secretary in an international law firm
- Candidates with both corporate and litigation experience will have an advantage
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi task, be detailed oriented and with strong sense of responsibility
- Positive and with excellent interpersonal skills
What does it mean for you
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven support professional who wishes to provide top quality support in a dynamic and well-recognized firm. The experience will help the successful candidate to connect with industry leaders and professionals adding value to your professional career.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Drake International (S) Ltd