Legal Recruitment Consultant (Internship)
Ever interested in understanding the process of hiring?
Passionate about learning more about the talent industry?
Open to networking and establishing connections between firms and talents in the industry?
Want to make an impact and change someone’s course of life?
Find out the Behind-The-Scenes of a legal recruitment firm through an internship with us, and experience a steep learning curve during this hands-on experience.
What can you take away from us?
- More comprehensive understanding of the talent industry
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- Learn how to be resourceful and efficient
- To perform and prioritize under stress
- A real insight into, and personal experience with corporate life – life as a legal recruitment consultant
Responsibilities – of a legal recruitment consultant
- To actively source for potential candidates for different legal placements via many channels
- Communicating with professionals in the legal industry who hold managerial roles and above
2. Business Development
- Be part of our internal hiring process
- Send out job postings to capture the attention of potential new hires
- Screen and learn more about potential candidates to ensure suitability
- Minimum “A” Level Certification
- Minimum 3 months commitment
- Prior experience & knowledge of the legal industry is not a must
Our Preferred Skills:
- Driven and Self-motivated
- Willing to learn; open minded
- Cheerful personality
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Efficient at work
Come join us at Recruit Legal today, APPLY NOW!
Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd