Legal Intern (3-6 Months)
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the duties and work of an in-house legal counsel
- Exposure to working on cross-border legal issues
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be involved in:
- Researching on regional fintech and banking regulations (specifically, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Singapore)
- Assisting in reviewing corporate agreements
- Maintaining compliance frameworks
- Drafting internal legal memos regarding upcoming regulatory landscape
- Handling a variety of general corporate legal matters
- You are able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months.
- Having experience in Banking & Finance, Financial Services Regulatory will be an added advantage.
- You have strong analytical, structured problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy hands-on approach and are result-driven.
- You have a positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivated.
- You have a passion for the internet and startup industry.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd