- Drafting of quotes & engagement papers, notes of client’s instructions, witness statements, pleadings, legal research, e-filing of court documents, compiling of litigation & arbitration papers, bundles, authorities & submissions.
- Attendances in court with lawyers.
- Taking of notes for hearing & trials.
- Management of time-tables.
- General support for all aspects of dispute resolution work.
- Any other matters/projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Law.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Office.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email us your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.)
Drew & Napier LLC