Capital Dynamics (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide advice and counsel to the company on a wide range of legal, regulatory and corporate matters
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing agreements, managing legal documents, assisting in corporate functions and managing/working with external counsels.
- Assist in managing the company's compliance needs, including implementing the company's compliance program, compliance reporting, investigation and recommendation of remedial action.
- Candidates should possess a strong Law Degree, obtained from a reputable institution.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure.
- A good team player.
- You should be very proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Fluency in Chinese will be an asset (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates and clients and to draft and/or review Chinese documents).
Please send your job application via APPLY NOW.
Capital Dynamics (S) Pte Ltd