Our client is the world's largest services firm headquartered in UK, whose clients are major Fortune Global 500 companies. They have operations in numerous regions and are always expanding the range of services they provide.
They are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their dynamic team.
- Provide legal support to banking and financing transactions of the corporate arm of the company
- Handle the general corporate/commercial transactions undertaken by the Group.
- Advice on various regulatory and legal issues
- Review and drafting all relevant legal documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Recognised law degree from a world class university.
- Called to any commonwealth bar
- At least 4 years Post-Qualified Experience (PQE), with excellent track record as inhouse legal counsel or in private practice.
Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1763998
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd