Key Job Duties:
- Draft and negotiate a broad range of contracts, including purchase/sales agreement, distributor agreement, consignment agreement, non-disclosure agreement, service agreement, quality agreement and Kyocera Group agreement.
- Provide pragmatic advice on legal and compliance issues relating to Kyocera’s regional business, including data protection, competition, anti-corruption, litigation, debt collection, employment, and M&A.
- Advise on and manage disputes, litigation, and any regulatory matters that may arise or affect Kyocera’s business in local and regional offices.
- Support the development and execution of important group-wide compliance activities, including drafting of and implementing internal policies and guidelines, and providing training to members in local and regional offices.
- Manage external lawyers with a focus on obtaining high quality and timely advice.
- Support any projects or tasks assigned by supervisor which may be directly or indirectly related to legal matters.
- Opportunities to interact with sales team, staff members from other departments, regional offices and affiliated companies, and external clients.
- While we are based in Singapore, we oversee the legal & compliance function for the Group-wide business activities in the Asia Pacific and Oceania (“APO”) region. We are also expanding our role to pursue more activities with affiliated Kyocera companies in the APO region.
- Legal compliance, knowledge, skills and abilities to execute key job duties set out above.
- Able to do independent legal research
- Willing to travel for work
- Good communication skills. Able to convert clear and concise message to the Management, team members / key stakeholders
- Good team spirit. Able to collaborate with other office members from other APAC offices.
- Good in problem-solving while exhibiting good judgement and logic.
Qualification / Job Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of legal experience working in law firms or as an in-house legal & compliance
Interested candidates, kindly please send your updated resume with your current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kyocera Asia Pacific Pte Ltd