A specialised investments company is hiring a Legal Counsel to join the team.
Primary responsibility is to provide legal advice and support to the firm, including advice related to different investment assets. This role will report to the Head of Legal.
- Provide legal support and oversight for all agreements entered into by the business.
- Advise the business on a wide range of legal issues relevant to the development, structuring, offering, operation and maintenance of fund products.
- Advise the business on legal obligations arising from corporate governance and investing activities.
- Advise the firm on SGX and MAS related regulations
- Work closely as needed with other Business units/ partners, and other control functions.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Singapore qualified lawyer.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of relevant law firm, funds or comparable experience.
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance issues associated with investment management business generally.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Interested applicants can email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA Personnel Reg No R1113285
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd