Legal Counsel (Inhouse/Supply Chain/East/MNC) $9K + Bonus
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide advice on general corporate, regulatory, administrative, legal and trade matters to Singapore and Malaysia management.
- Provide advice on all contracts, especially customer and supplier contracts, to Singapore and Malaysia offices.
- To engage and manage external counsel for general legal, regulatory and/or administrative matters and court proceedings in Singapore and Malaysia if necessary.
- Conduct training and workshops for Singapore and Malaysia personnel on legislation changes and potential implication to the logistics industry.
- Act as subject matter expert and advisor in Trade Agreements and Regulations (e.g. FTA, CPTPP).
- Able to create commercial value during customer engagements by providing feasible solutioning that maximises tax benefits.
- Act as the key functional representative of Singapore and Malaysia management to Regional Head Office Legal and Trade Departments.
- At least an university degree in law and Local BAR admission
- Good Understanding in Logistics/Supply Chain/Maritime/Ecommerce/transportation industry will be preferred
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience, in private practice and/or as in-house counsel
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1546889)
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889