Legal Counsel (6 months contract, West)
Our Client, a Foreign multinational company operates globally with leading innovations, brands, and technologies across all industry segments worldwide. They hold leading positions in many markets and categories around the world, with over 50,000 employees around the world and with over 140 years of success.
- Draft, review and negotiate all types of agreements and contracts pertaining to the commercial activities for South East Asia and Australia New Zealand
- Handle unfair competition issues/anti-trust issues as well as product liability claims
- Handle anti-counterfeiting (piracy issues and claims) and other local IP matters in close cooperation and alignment Global IP Group
- Lead and coordinate Corporate Matters and Corporate Secretarial tasks including preparing and administering of Board of Directors/Shareholders' Resolutions and Meetings
- Ensure compliance with laws and engage in the implementation and enforcement of compliance with internal corporate standards
- Manage Litigation, claims and settlement as directed by the Head of Legal SEA/ANZ
- Handle litigious matters, non-compliance issues and investigation
- Manage regulatory requirement for business approval and licenses, inclusive of government body liaison.
- Min 8-10 years of work experience in a Corporate Law Department, preferably with multinational company or in a law firm active in the field of Commercial and Corporate Law
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in law mandatory; Master’s degree in law (LL.M.) or MBA is an advantage
- Strategic & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Regional stakeholder management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Excellent management skills with the ability to achieve required acceptance and buy-in
- Analytical thinker, demonstrating initiative and a strong determination to achieve
- A results-oriented and hands-on approach to completing assigned tasks
Interested applicants, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘Apply’.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R1106591
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd