Legal Corporate Secretary / Paralegal (Up to $4,500)
- Corporate secretarial coordination and preparation of corporate secretarial documents for regional subsidiaries.
- Assist the Regional General Counsel on process and policy improvements, system development, implementation and conducting training on the same.
- Administration of Legal dept including organization of legal shared folders, processing invoices, onboarding of vendors, budget preparation and general administration support to the Legal dept.
- Support regional subsidiaries on the maintenance of standard agreements and templates; and review of low risk non-trade contracts for example contracts for hotel venue, car rental, tenancy etc.
- Review current processes and systems and propose improvements to the same, work closely with members of other business and operations divisions in the course of improving the processes and systems.
- Assist RGC in developing and implementation of a contracts management system and contracts retention system.
- Ensure that Legal dept administration and logistic issues are managed smoothly.
- Advising internal stakeholders on non-trade low risk contracts and other non-trade legal advisory matters.
- Coordinating and managing corporate secretarial requirements and deadlines, for regional subsidiaries.
- Assist RGC with reviewing and updating of all standard contracts and templates for implementation and roll-out to business units and stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma
- Min. 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Senior Executives specialising in Law/Legal Services or equivalent preferred
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd