Department: ASEAN RHQ - Legal
Report to: Legal Manager
Functional Relationships with: Sales & Product Division staffs in ASEAN and India, Factory & Administration staffs in Singapore
Based in: Singapore
The successful candidate will: Successful candidate will be engaged in contract support, compliance program, and security export control support.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Legal Department in daily operations as well as projects (such as legal research and writing, drafting, proofreading, reviewing and execution of agreements and contracts, creation and update of templates, work instructions etc.)
- Provide support and ensure compliance with regulations by examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, policies, and documentation; recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure
- Penetrate compliance policies and identify potential risks and compliance issues.
- Operate regulatory matters including correspondence with regulators and regulatory examinations of Security Export Control
- Provide support and assistance to maintain a high standard of corporate governance and practices
- Assist in various aspects of administrative tasks
Ability / Competency Required:
- Bachelor Degree in any field or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience will be an advantages.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and self-motivated individual under a challenging work environment
- A team player with a positive attitude, independent and pro-active individual
- Able to travel for ASEAN and India region
- Outstanding attention to detail and deadline-oriented
- Good social etiquette and writing skills
- Willing to take on the challenge of a new field
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.