Legal Analyst / Paralegal (Healthcare MNC, East)
Provide essential, highly specialized client and attorney support regarding all aspects of legal filings and administration. For example, legal administrative works, research, drafting and reviewing simple documents and contracts.
Job Functions: What functions (duties and responsibilities) must be performed to achieve the overall purpose of the job, and on average what percentage of the working time is an employee in this position expected to spend performing each of the functions?
The functions should be divided into “essential functions” (those that must be performed to accomplish the purpose of the job) and “marginal functions” (those which are less important to accomplishing the purpose of the job). Within each category, list the functions required for the job as it exists today, not what you would like it to become, and list them in order of importance.
Essential Job Functions
- Draft and review simple contracts, memos and writing communications with the internal stakeholders in Australian, New Zealand, Korea and Singapore Plant
- Support Regional Attorney for Legal projects, regional projects, company’s initiatives, and external stakeholders’ communication
- Manage Edwards’ system and Microsoft system (including TEAMs, SharePoint etc.)
- Conduct legal research and review training materials, legal presentation, or legal documents.
- Develop a thorough understanding of and familiarity with Edwards business, its people, products and organization and use this knowledge in supporting Regional Attorney.
- Provide administrative support for regional legal department (other incidental duties)
- Degree in Law from a reputable university
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of relevant legal working experience; paralegal in a law firm, contracts administrator in MNC
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of laws, rules, contract, and official document drafting and review skills.
- Proven expertise in MS Office Product (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrates strong commitment to ethics and integrity
- Positive, highly efficient and proactive attitude.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Legal Analyst - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd