Legal Administrator (12 months contract, Commonwealth)
Our Client, a Foreign multinational company specializing in both the consumer and industrial sector, operates globally with leading innovations, brands, and technologies across all industry segments worldwide. They hold leading positions in many markets and categories around the world, with over 50,000 employees around the world and with over 140 years of success. They are now seeking for the right talent to join the organization as Legal Administrator, based in Singapore.
- Maintaining legal master tracker; preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Arranging meetings and legal documents filing repository, and circulation.
- Assisting the Head of Legal by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, internal and external lawyers.
- Gathering and analysing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping the law library up to date by monitoring legal volumes.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of legal administrative experience
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘Apply’.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R1106591
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd