Learning System Analyst @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3300
- Administer, set up, test and maintain Learning Management System (LMS) and the Lecture Capture management system and the recording studio
- Provide customer service for various user-groups of the LMS, including the preparation of user guides
- Provide training for various user groups for the LMS and related platforms and technologies
- Support the smooth implementation of new e-courseware and new educational technologies
- Assist in exploring, evaluating, and implementing of new technologies and platforms for teaching and learning
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- $2700 to $3300 (Depends on qualification & experience)
- Minimum Degree holder with at least 2 years of work experience in LMS administration and configuration
- Possess basic experience in systems integration
- Experience in conducting training and coaching end users of LMS
- Possess experience in preparing training materials for end users
- Possess operational experience in running lecture capture systems
- Possess operational experience in running basic video recording systems
- Experience in customer service
- Self-motivated, well organized, detail-oriented with strong commitment to quality control, and ability to multi-task and work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to continually adapt to and learn new procedures, technology and software programmes.
- Strong problem-solving skills using innovative and proactive approaches.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to articulate clearly and effectively in the production of written materials for the web and/or print, for educational content and/or training, and for technical instruction.
- Comfortable to work independently or as a team player who is able to work across various levels both internal and external to the organization.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd