Learning & Development Sr Exec / Assistant Manager (Healthcare, HRD, Public Sector)
The organization is seeking a Leadership Development Training Sr Exec / Assistant Managerwhose primary focus is the strategy for and execution of structured developmental programs (e.g. LAD, GM Essentials, etc.) that target the operational and leadership skill and knowledge needs for future and current staffs.
- Responsible for the strategy, curriculum development and content delivery for structured leadership development programs with emphasis on new field leaders, and Managers.
- Deliver training via conference calls, webinars and in-person meetings.
- Develop content in-house and partners with external consultants and vendors when necessary.
- Continuously improve upon the strategy and programs to support ongoing organizational capability requirements, using robust instructional design and program evaluation methodologies.
- Partner with internal team members to assess root cause issues and to develop innovative and sustainable solutions and initiatives.
- Coordinate and conduct needs assessments to ensure the programs address skill developmental gaps.
- Develop metrics to measure progress and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Strategy development of multi-faceted learning agendas based on business goals and objectives that advance the culture and the capabilities of our field and home office organization
- Design organizational needs assessments to determine specific training needs
- Design and implement leadership development resources and programs focused on core competencies and leadership skills.
- Develop innovative, engaging, and challenging learning designs that improve drive the compentices and capabilities of leaders.
- Communicate with, influence, and align subject matter experts on strategy
- Design evaluation plans of educational programming
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with key players
- Benchmark against other organizations or industry trends to continuously improve learning and development and associate capabilities
- Plan and drive execution of all aspects of learning programs including needs analysis, design, development, and evaluation
- Implement large scale learning agendas and programs across multiple units and audiences with a focus on capability and skill building for field and home office leaders.
- Facilitate programming to various audiences
- Oversee multi-media production of learning designs included, but not limited to digital, web, video, print, and audio
- Execute according to time and budget parameters
- Continually re-align work to ensure execution
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to maximize potential to achieve learning objectives
- Influence and partner with human resource business partners, store operations, and home office partners to create educational strategies that support large scale initiatives
Influence, gain buy-in, and align subject matter experts on the learning strategies, communicating the impact learning through various business metrics and results
- Coach others on projects outside the scope of the team to ensure educational integrity and consistency of messaging
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Ten (10) years or more hands on experience in corporate training and development role
- Leadership Development expertise. Successful track record of designing, developing, and delivering leadership development solutions across functional, geographic and organizational boundaries to meet business goals.
- Engaging and experienced facilitator. Passionate about teaching, coaching and developing leaders and coworkers, helping them to expand knowledge, deepen skills, discover insights, and gain confidence to apply learnings to further elevate their performance and business impact. Ability to connect with and engage multiple types of learners in a credible and impactful way. Displays emotional intelligence in reading audiences and adjusts delivery approach and style when necessary to maximize impact of learning.
- Excellent communication skills. Exceptional interviewing, listening, writing, presentation and facilitation skills. Track record of designing and developing polished and impactful presentations and materials and presenting to audiences and key stakeholders, including senior leadership. Experience creating organizational communications and campaigns to support successful project implementation.
- High degree of results orientation. Driven to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment. This includes following up and driving participation and execution of the developmental solutions with limited assistance. Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business. Calm under pressure and resilient when faced with change in direction or challenges.
- Strong stakeholder management and customer service skills. Demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with all levels of leaders across HR and business functions, including senior leadership. Anticipates customer needs and highly responsive to requests. Maintains confidentiality.
- Software expertise. Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Experience working with talent management software and HRIS systems.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Learning & Development - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd