Learning & Development Specialist
- Regional role with an opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside a highly experienced team and learn exponentially
- Fantastic work culture & growth opportunities!
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Helping the Company meet its objectives by developing & implementing high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Collating feedback of completed training to evaluate and measure results and making improvements where required.
- Conducting train the trainer workshops to ensure training scalability and effectiveness.
- Sourcing and recommending vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions where applicable.
- Driving ongoing skills growth of employees by delivering engaging and quality trainings.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent Degree and experience working in a similar role within Learning and Development, Event Management, or Project Management.
- Preferred experience in a regional role ideally covering Southeast Asia and Japan.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd