Learning & Development Specialist (Healthcare Sector, Perm)
- Support the execution of the Learning program and process (including identification of learning needs and optimizing delivery of trainings to employees, including vendor management.
- Partner with Leaders to create a learning organization
- As a member of the Learning Council, you will provide recommendations and support all projects related to learning and transformation.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Expatriate Administration – Support all areas of expatriate administration including work visas and other related transactions.
- Total Rewards to Pay – Support data integrity, year-round compensation & benefit activities and processes.
- Draft/send email circulars to communicate, promote HR related schemes/issues
- Support various projects and engagement initiatives for the Enterprise as we transition into the new Service Delivery model.
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized institution
- Min 4-5 years of experience would be at an advantage in learning and development
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource (Learning and development)- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd