Learning & Development Executive (Compliance)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure all compliance activities support the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Build, formulate and implement the compliance and internal controls framework for the organization.
- Design, develop and deliver learning and development initiatives with measured success to drive compliance awareness within the organization.
- Align the organization's compliance framework to the prevailing national standards, and solidify internal training capabilities and competencies across all levels in the Company.
- Track and ensure effectiveness of learning solutions applied through data-led diagnosis on organization, teams and individuals.
- Partner with external vendors to design and develop learning programs and curriculums in relation to compliance.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Human Resources or related fields.
- Certifications in Human Resource/Organisational Behaviour/Adult Learning will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a L&D environment.
- Prior exposure in Compliance and Internal Controls will be highly advantageous.
- Independent thinker/initiator who's organised, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task across multiple unrelated projects.
- Experience in creating digital content and soft skills training for both classroom and virtual classroom sessions will be an advantage.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080