Learning & Development Data Analyst
- Transform data into information and insights that drive decisions to impact Learning & Development strategic direction
- Embed data collection and feedback mechanisms throughout the learning solutions to generate data-driven, actionable insights into the learning needs
- Research and apply data-driven approaches to anchoring data strategy (systems, technological solutions and processes); and making recommendations that linked to Company's strategy and priorities.
- Take full ownership of the entire data process from project scoping and management, data integration, data exploration and analysis to data visualization.
- Recognized Degree in relevant field
- At least 2 years to 5 years of experience in data analysis
- Working proficiency in R, Python and Tableau
- Only Singaporeans may apply
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate with all levels of the business
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15416.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD