Learning & Development Business Partner
Responsible for all learning & development activities and analytics, identifying learning gaps, crafting and implementing learning and development roadmaps, establishing learning plans, developing training curriculums, delivering and facilitating trainings, assessing impact of learnings, administering On-the-Job (OJT) trainings and managing the learning management system to build people capabilities.
- Degree in Training & Development or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in learning and development.
- Minimum of 3 years in facilitating trainings to all levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS office.
Pet Lovers Centre