Learning Designer, Online Courses (Graduate Internship)
Our client (the employer), ODE Consulting, specializes in helping businesses grow by adapting and embracing agility through Training/Learning, Coaching and Consulting Solutions. Based in Singapore, it has offices in China and India, in addition to operating a Global Partner Network. (ODE stands for Organizational Development Excellence.)
The successful applicant will be involved in working with its client organizations on projects entailing courseware design, storyboarding for building of simulations, and administration of surveys & assessment tools. On-the-job-training will be provided on instructional design.
Duration – 3 to 5 months with the possibility of conversion to a contract job upon expiration of internship.
- Assist in building virtual learning content for the company’s learning and e-commerce platform.
- Support the requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation of digitized courseware. Ensure the required quality standards are delivered.
- Work with client organizations to understand and gather user’s business needs.
- Develop virtual learning packages/simulations, creating storyboards which will be delivered via a web based virtual learning platform on the Internet. Apply delivery modes to enhance audience engagement & learning outcomes.
- Using digital mediums like web, video and animation to produce engaging & memorable learning experiences to support projects.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts/Consultants to implement electronic or virtual learning modules, taking into account user experience design elements.
- Work with the Learning Technology Specialist on enabling content/surveys/customized simulations on learn1thing.
- Work with clients on set up and implementation of learning modules, surveys or assessments. Deliver to clients the reports on findings of assessments and surveys.
- Assist in designing of marketing collateral when needed.
Candidates should possess the qualifications and be interested in honing or developing (if not already possessing) the skills indicated below.
- A university degree. Education/certifications in Design, Web, Instructional Design, Digital Animation or a similar discipline will be an advantage.
- Ability to think about and execute digital learning strategies.
- Familiar with computer and Internet technology in the Windows environment.
- Able to perform text, audio, animation and video editing work.
- Experience in using Moodle/Articulate.
- Basic knowledge in and hands-on experience with any high-level programming language & concepts of User Experience Design.
- Good writing, analytical and storyboarding skills.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd