Wizlearn Technologies| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Conduct e-Learning Needs Analysis to identify clientele e-Learning requirements and learning objective.
- Review Clientele existing Training / Courses and recommended appropriate strategies to convert to blended or e-learning format.
- Review and develop curriculum design to incorporate technology and relevant learning pedagogies.
- Supervise the design and development of e-learning content that consist of an assortment of media types.
- Develop, conceptualise and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content.
- Develop courseware testing and evaluate courseware based on the approved storyboard.
- Provide content training and education for required teams.
- Degree in any discipline
- Possess a Advance Certificate In Training and Assessment or higher qualification from Institute of Higher Learning such as NIE Post-graduate qualification in Education or Instructional Design will be advantageous.
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, Content Development and Training practices.
- Candidate should have good interpersonal communication and presentation skills and is a team player.