Learning and Development Specialist, Strategic HR
- Design and develop HR milestone programmes and short courses e.g. on Employee Experience, Career Development, HR analytics and Job Redesign
- Design e-learning courseware on HR topics
- Develop online bite-sized content to engage learners such as experiential learning, videos, case studies, toolkits and infographics on various HR topics
- Develop activities, case studies and articles on HR trends and best practices in public and private sector companies.
- Design and organise seminars, webinars, communities of practice and exhibitions on trending HR topics such as Digital HR.
- Facilitate learning sessions and case study discussions at training courses.
- Undertake consultancy projects to support transformation journey
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Preferably at least 2 years of prior experience in Human Resources and/ or Learning and Development, with knowledge and interest in HR content.
- Experience in facilitation, design of learning interventions/programmes
- Good analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16986.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD