Learning and Development Specialist, Innovation & Communications
- Develop learning interventions and resources for the public officers to be future-ready in cross-cutting areas such as written communication, interpersonal communication, transition support and innovation etc.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual officer and/or organisation level
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development (L&D) to keep training programmes abreast of future trends and developments
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey by applying methodologies such as human-centred design and process improvement
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and deal with stakeholders from different levels
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17067.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD