Learning and Development Specialist, Finance and Law
- Develop learning interventions e.g., identifying learning needs, designing curriculum, developing and evaluating learning interventions)based on competency frameworks and training roadmaps, and assessing their effectiveness.
- Develop online learning objects (e.g., infographics, videos, article) for structured and just-in-time (JIT) learning and are able to curate existing learning content
- Able to seek out latest trends and developments in L&D and relevant content domains, and contribute to market intelligence gathering and research
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey through digitalisation and innovation.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines.
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- At least a Bachelor Degree
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning objects preferred. Equivalent digital expertise in other domains may be useful.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development (L&D)
- Experience in classroom training / facilitation and design of learning interventions / programmes
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-changing work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16843.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD