Learning and Development Assistant Manager (Govt / Central)
- Lead a team to review and implement leadership development initiatives which are aligned with the organisation’s strategy, initiatives and culture.
- Identify staff needs and gaps, research on reputable leadership programmes, and engage internal and external stakeholders to design and develop suitable inhouse training programmes.
- Organisational development by leading and participating in strategic HR projects and engaging various stakeholders to evaluate and develop competency frameworks and assessment procedures for staff.
- Participate in initiatives spearheaded by the department.
- Min Degree, preferably in the field of Human Resource, Organisational Development / Effectiveness or Industrial / Organisational Psychology
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in HR / Learning and Organisational Development
- Able to lead a small team of staff
- Good communication and writing skills
- Analytical, results-focused and meticulous
- A positive, self-motivated team player with good problem-solving skills
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd