Lead/Senior/Application Consultant (Java)
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 3.9 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintain application systems to support the Board’s schemes
- Provide support to users of the IT application systems
- Lead the project or assist the Project Manager to conceptualize, design, development and implement IT Projects
- Minimally 2 years of experience in application development & maintenance and projects management in open systems environment
- ‘Hands-on’ knowledge and experience in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle, able to manage the scope of requirement, to review application design and to deliver cost effective solution to business users and external stakeholders
- Possess strong technical knowledge in Java/JEE in design, development and maintenance of application systems
- Good communication, strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Candidates with no working experience may apply
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
Central Provident Fund Board