Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Conduct Opening & Closing duties.
- Handle all guests enquires via walk-ins, telephone and emails.
- Update and maintain guest reservation status via reservation systems.
- Monitor and prepare the table plans according to reservation systems.
- Ensure that guests are seated according to their requirements.
- Liaise with the managers regarding any relevant guest requirements.
- Assist in bill payment.
- Set up and care of reception counter and reception equipment.
- Handling and care of issued laptop.
- Stand in when Senior GRO is not at station.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador at JUMBO Group.
- Greet and lead guests to table on-site.
- Send guests off as they leave the outlet.
- Organize the menus for each service.
- Ensure that stationery supplies are kept to appropriate stock levels.
- Order stationery and paper rolls.
- Menu knowledge
- Execute any duty that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Prior experience in service and hospitality industry is preferred.
- Possess positive attitude and determination to solve problems.
- Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin.
- Possess good communication skills with clear voice.
- Customer service oriented and well-groomed.
- Computer knowledge and skills preferred.
Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd