Leadership & Management Trainee
Our organisation is seeking a dynamic & innovative candidate to join us.
Do you have proven success in building leadership and management capabilities within individuals and/or teams?
Would you like to work with us and have the opportunity to travel?
If so, then this role may be for you.
- Manage social media and content production
- Manage add spend and deal directly with existing marketing relationships
- Prospect new customers
- Responsible for growing our sales volume and profits
- Building strategic relationships with our current and new customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Oversee marketing requirements for better sales performance
- Must understand all aspects of the company and its operations
- Go to meetings with clients or do site visits to scope the requirements
- You will need to travel and meet clients
- Support the Sales Team on proactive campaigns to help grow Sales Pipeline
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Strong account management skills
- Ability to develop robust working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid experience across all planning activities
- Ability to work autonomously, with strong attention to detail and time management
- A positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- Results driven and motivated
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- Diverse multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness.