Lead UI Programmer (Game technology development)
- Join one of the top global brands in Video Game development.
- Be involved in exciting projects and see your work come to life
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay
As a Lead UI Programmer, you will lead the UI Programming team across different disciplines to define and track the schedule for his team. You will also manage and mentor individuals within the engineering team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Balancing and staying on top of the code base/tech, actively writing code and engineering game systems/tools.
- Establishing clear coding best practices and lead regular code reviews.
- Coordinating, mentoring and building a cohesive programming team.
- Ensuring strong technical documentation and assisting in the creation of submission materials as required by the console manufacturer.
- Developing UI functionalities within the game engine.
- Developing Flash/Action script for real-time interactive interfaces.
- Organizing data sharing/transfer between UI system and game engine.
- Working closely with artists and game designers to ensure UI achieves desired quality.
- Completing UI functions based on the plan, requirements and schedule approved by management.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or have equivalent experience.
- You have experience in most aspects of game technology development (audio, 3D, animation, gameplay, UI, network and tools).
- You also have extensive knowledge of C/C++ programming and debugging.
- Strong understanding of multi-threaded/parallel programming is a must.
- You are a driven individual with strong work ethic and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You can collaborate and work well with people and teams across disciplines.
- You have experience in one or more commercial game engines.
- You possess sufficient knowledge in refactoring and optimization.
Ref : 34710581
Snaphunt Pte Ltd