Lead Software QA Engineer / Senior Software QA Engineers Software QA Engineers
We are looking for a Lead Software QA Engineer / Senior Software QA Engineers / Software QA Engineers to join our new team in the exciting journey of developing enterprise grade user experience on both web and mobile.
Lead Software QA Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and lead a team of highly performant QA/SDETs that will help ship the V1 product we are building
- Create processes, mechanisms, and tools that shape the delivery of the program
- Manage automation roadmap for the program
- Manage ambiguity and energize the team to stay focused on short term and long-term goals
- Earn trust through regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control
- Own the metrics for project success. Define, measure and report on these metrics. We make decisions based on data
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical and organizational challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of industry experience
- 7+ years of hands-on testing experience
- 5+ years of experience as a manager of a quality assurance team
- Experience in test automation
- Experience testing embedded systems and/or mobile consumer electronics devices
- Experience with standard QA and development tools
- Understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrate expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies,
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Experience with Java based automation frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
Senior Software QA Engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- 4+ years of experience delivering test frameworks, test tools, leading the QA projects and initiatives.
- 5+ years designing, implementing, and running test cases
- 5+ years performing functional and UI testing, quality reporting
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in black box and grey box testing
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- 6+ years of experience delivering test frameworks, test tools, leading the QA projects and initiatives
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, TPMs and review technical artifacts to understand the technical architecture and derive test strategy that spans across multiple products and functional areas.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to engage and influence senior leaders via Amazon quality documents, data and verbal/written communication.
- Experience with OS stack and HW dependent feature testing
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative products based on rapidly evolving technologies
- Help writing test plans, test cases, and provide suggestion in improving the QA processes.
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the engineering teams.
- Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability.
Software QA Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define test strategy, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for QA testing with a focus on automation
- Define test plans and guidance for junior level QA technicians
- Define and implement improvements to our existing processes and automated tools with the goal of increased testing scope and efficiency.
- Define, execute and maintain processes, procedures and tools to test Blink products
- Collaborate across teams within Blink and Amazon to enhance total product quality
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- 3+ years designing, implementing, and running test cases
- 3+ years working with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology
- 3+ years performing functional and UI testing, quality reporting
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in black box and grey box testing
- Strong skills and familiarity with app automation tools like Appium, UI Automator and other relevant techniques
- Familiarity with building iOS and Android application automation tests
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Familiarity with product development lifecycles and highly methodical test discipline, applicable to all product development cycles
- Experience testing with consumer electronics
- Demonstrated experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications and analyze data and output logs.
- Knowledgeable in at least one programming or scripting language
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)