Lead Software Engineer- Deep Learning/NLP
We are seeking someone with high energy drive and passion to join us as part of innovative product development team, to research and create an advanced security solution that is based on deep learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies. You must be someone who loves artificial intelligence and software programming and feel excited in wanting to create this advanced security product that will address cybersecurity threats currently plaguing companies and organisations.
Responsibilities / Job Description
- You will be part of a agile team to research, design and develop a new security product that uses deep learning/NLP to detect cyber attacks and anomalies
- You will get to engage with large enterprise customers from Asia Pacific including banks, telcos, government agencies and Forbes Global 2000 companies.To code backend APIs, algorithms and database structures in the cloud
- You will have a chance to work on both AWS Cloud based Saas solution and on-premise security appliance.
- You will be part of a company that has a high element of fun and flexibility as it operates like a upstart start-up.
- PhD or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Applied Mathematics.Experience with Linux and AWS/Azure cloud devops environment is a must
- Ideally should have obtained Certificate in Deep Learning from Stanford University’s Coursera or equivalent
- Ideally 2 to 4 years in real data experience.
- Strong in at least one programming language eg. C, C++, PHP, Python, etc and programming in a Linux environment
- Familiar with both SQL and NoSQL database
- Familiar with TCP/IP
- Based in Singapore.
Cloudsine Pte Ltd