Lead/ Senior Lead, International Organisations Programme Office
About International Organisations Programme Office
EDB’s International Organisations Programme Office (IOPO) oversees the Whole of Government’s efforts to engage key International Organisations (IOs) that (i) support key governmental objectives; (ii) and/or support the growth of key industries such as infrastructure and healthcare in Singapore.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Playing an account management role (or supporting role) for IOs such as World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Temasek Foundation etc. This would involve engaging C-suite executives and thought leaders from these organisations to facilitate policy and implementation
- Working with various government agencies and/or divisions within EDB to engage IOs and to analyse ways to deepen the relevance of these IOs to Singapore. This could include identifying synergistic projects and/or initiatives between the IOs and Singapore
- Facilitating corporate-IO partnerships that enables social innovation and/or develop the social finance landscape in Singapore
As EDB is the custodian of schemes specific to IOs, you will also be part of the team which manages these schemes, including the assessment and administration of the Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) tax incentive, International Organisation Development Scheme (IODS) grant.
This is an exciting role which will enable you to engage CEOs, management and other decision-makers in both the private & public institutions. You will have a hand in shaping key policies & projects in the IO sector in Singapore.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- Degree in any discipline of study and an interest in the non-profit industries
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- High level of initiative, and demonstrated tenacity and resourcefulness in the face of ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to engage clients and stakeholders
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Economic Development Board