Lead QA Engineer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
LEAD QA ENGINEER
- Lead QA team
- Refine and implement QA processes, standards and controls.
- Define QA Metrics and analyse the trends for corrective actions.
- Define strategy and roadmap for automation frameworks and tools to improve quality of deliverables and efficiency in the development release cycles.
- Design, code and implement automated framework and tests for web and API applications
- Be responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by Product Management and Engineering.
- Be hands-on and perform functional and UI testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising/tracking defects.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Evangelize and promote a test-driven development cycle that incorporates QA and testing as an integral part of the planning and development process, to maintain the highest level of software quality.
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914